Total Pageviews

CURRENT ARTICLES OF V. SUNDARAM (JANUARY 2010 ONWARDS)

Thursday, July 28, 2011



THAT A DRUG ADDICT IS BEING PROJECTED AS INDIA'S NEXT PM?



Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society.  If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.  ~P.J. O'Rourke


I have received the following email from my friend and resplendent lamp of resurgent Hindu Nationalism Dr.S.Kalyanaraman. The Global Hindu Heritage Foundation (GHHF) is organizing  a series of talks in Chicago by Three Great Champions of India and Sanatana Dharma, Dr.Subramanian Swamy(Former Union Commerce & Law Minister) President of the Janata Party, Sri Kamal Kumar Swamy and Sri Rajiv Malhotra. I am presenting below the details of the Programme in Chicago.

Recently I wrote about how the Clown Prince is unfit to become the Prime Minister of India. Dr.Subramanian Swamy, Sri Kamal Kumar Swamy, and Sri Rajiv Malhotra are going to discuss many matters of high Public Interest relating to the gloomy future of India and her poor millions, who stand helplessly battered and shattered by the commitment of the Sonia Congress Party (one of the many Private properties of Firangi Memsahib Sonia Gandhi and her family!) to the cause of Himalayan Cottuption at all levels of governance and the never ending programme of unabashed enrichment of Sonia Gandhi,and all the members of her family in India and abroad (particularly Italy to boot!).

One of the explosive themes to be discussed in Chicago which brings great glory and grandeur to our great Nation is this : 7. That a drug addict is being projected as India's next PM?

I view it as my bounden public duty to present the most powerful poem on drugs and drug abuse. The name of the poet is unknown

MY NAME IS "METH"

I destroy homes, I tear families apart,
take your children, and that's just the start.
I'm more costly than diamonds, more precious than gold,
The sorrow I bring is a sight to behold.

If you need me, remember I'm easily found,
I live all around you - in schools and in towns
I live with the rich; I live with the poor,
I live down the street, and maybe next door.

I'm made in a lab, but not like you think,
I can be made under the kitchen sink.
In your child's closet, and even in the woods,
If this scares you to death, well it certainly should.

I have many names, but there's one you know best,
I'm sure you've heard of me, my name is crystal meth.
My power is awesome; try me you'll see,
But if you do, you may never break free.

Just try me once and I might let you go,
But try me twice, and I'll own your soul.
When I possess you, you'll steal and you'll lie,
You do what you have to -- just to get high.

The crimes you'll commit for my narcotic charms
Will be worth the pleasure you'll feel in your arms, your lungs your nose.
You'll lie to your mother; you'll steal from your dad,
When you see their tears, you should feel sad.

But you'll forget your morals and how you were raised,
I'll be your conscience, I'll teach you my ways.
I take kids from parents, and parents from kids,
I turn people from God, and separate friends.

I'll take everything from you, your looks and your pride,
I'll be with you always -- right by your side.
You'll give up everything - your family, your home,
Your friends, your money, then you'll be alone.

I'll take and take, till you have nothing more to give,
When I'm finished with you, you'll be lucky to live.
If you try me be warned - this is no game,
If given the chance, I'll drive you insane.

I'll ravish your body, I'll control your mind,
I'll own you completely, your soul will be mine.
The nightmares I'll give you while lying in bed,
The voices you'll hear, from inside your head.

The sweats, the shakes, the visions you'll see,
I want you to know, these are all gifts from me.
But then it's too late, and you'll know in your heart,
That you are mine, and we shall not part.

You'll regret that you tried me, they always do,
But you came to me, not I to you.
You knew this would happen, many times you were told,
But you challenged my power, and chose to be bold.

You could have said no, and just walked away,
If you could live that day over, now what would you say?
I'll be your master, you will be my slave,
I'll even go with you, when you go to your grave.

Now that you have met me, what will you do?
Will you try me or not?  It's all up to you.
I can bring you more misery than words can tell,
Come take my hand, let me lead you to hell.

DRUG DEALERS OF THE WORLD UNITE! YOUR FUTURE MECCA LIES IN INDIA AND NOWHERE ELSE!! GOD SAVE INDIA AND HER INNOCENT PEOPLE!

The text of the email is given below

If corruption is India's Disease, what is the cure?
JULY 22, 2011
Received from Dharma Prachar dharmaprachar@gmail.com, GHHF (Global Hindu Heritage Foundation in USA)


Multiple talks in Chicago by three great Champions of India and Sanatana Dharma, Dr. Subramanian Swamy, Kamal Kumar Swamy and Rajiv Malhotra


Are you concerned?
1.That Indian ranks 3.3 on a scale of 0 (worst) to 10 (best) on corruption index?
2. That 2G scam ranked by Time among the top 10 political corruption scandals since last century?
3. For all the hype about growth of 8 to 10%, there are more poor in India with inflation of 15-20%?
4. That India is heading towards becoming a disintegrated and impoverished Africa with pockets of wealth among very few?
5. That India will not win a determined war by its neighbors, particularly China?
6. That one third of India's districts are affected by Maoism?


7. That a drug addict is being projected as India's next PM?
8. That there are powerful forces acting to break India?

9. The farmer suicides in India is considered the biggest massive suicide in human history.

10. That India's Hindu Temples are under Govt control are looted to the hilt and 90% of them running under Govt. do not even have little oil to light a lamp?
11. That 50,000 temples are being closed in Karnataka because all the devotee contributions are being siphoned by the Govt.

Three great champions giving 5 talks together in Chicago

Dr. Subramanian Swamy, Kamal Kumar Swamy, Rajiv Malhotra, are three champions working for cause of India are gathering together for the first time in Chicago between July 22nd (Fri) to July 24th. Below are details:

Topics:

If corruption is India's Disease, What is the cure? by Dr. Subramanian Swamy
Plight of Hindu Temples by Kamal Kumar Swamy
Breaking India by Rajiv Malhotra

Date/Time/Venue (5 talks)

July 22 (Fri), 8 - 9:30pm
Bharaatiya Temple, 8605 Merrilville Rd, Merrilville, IN 46410
– Bharat Barai 219-614-7810, Prasad Yalamanchi 630-418-1122

July 23 (Sat), 1 - 3:30pm
Hindu Temple of Greater Chicago, 10915 Lemont Road, Lemont, IL 08873
– Prasad 630-418-1122, Temple Directions: 630-972-0300

July 23 (Sat) 7:30 - 9:30pm
Behavioral Sciences Building Univ.of Illinois Chicago, 1007 West Harrison St, #BSB140, Chicago, IL 08873
- Alok Singh 773-440-4499

July 24 (Sun), 1-3pm

Global GayathriParivar, Lake Opeka, at the corner of Lee & Touhy Ave, Des plains, IL 60018 - Kusum Patel 847-778-4878


July 24 (Sun), 5-6pm
ManavSevaMandir, 101 South Church Rd, Bensenville, IL 60106 – Bharat Barai 219-614-7810

 Dr. Subramanian Swamy

Dr. Swamy is a visiting professor at Harvard, former Union Cabinet Minister is renowned prosecutor against plunder of India by those at high places. When 80% of India live in poverty and every second child is malnourished, 1.4 trillion dollars was looted from India with connivance of those in power. Whether it is exposing $40 billion 2G spectrum case that brought plunder of India to national attention, notice to PM for prosecution of Sonia Gandhi, stopping destruction of sacred Rama Sethu, battle against fraudulent EVMs used to win elections. He is a crusader par excellence in India against a backdrop of total political bankruptcy.



Kamal Kumar Swamy

Kamal Kumar Swamy, the president of HDPS (Hindu Devalaya Parirakshna Samithi) is a fearless and tireless fighter who fought against Government looting of Hindu Temples driving them to extinction. He took herculean task of conducting two successful Padayatras walking 8,500 Kms visiting thousands of villages in every district of Andhra Pradesh, bringing awareness to more than 10 million people, covered by nearly 250 media articles. Working with GHHF he brought several lawsuits against Govt, recognized by media as a leader in speaking out on injustices to the community.


Rajiv Malhotra

Rajiv Malhotra was a senior executive, strategic consultant and a successful entrepreneur in IT and Media until his early retirement at age of 44. In 1995, he founded the Infinity Foundation to foster better understanding of the dharma religious traditions of India (most notably Hinduism and Buddhism) both in the US and India. Rajiv is the author of ground breaking book ‘Breaking India’.

No comments: